● This device is designed to stimulate fermentation by providing optimum conditions (temperature control, nourishment and air supply) for the culture of microorganisms.
● In general, the fermenter is used to produce alcohol, amino acids and antibiotics, and the stirred-tank fermenter is the most common of its type.
● Drums are a collective word for airtight vessels that contain a gas or liquid, or its compound, whose pressure is higher or lower than air pressure. There are various types of drums including high-temperature and high-pressure vessels and heavy vessels.
● The drums consist of piping equipment, a safety device and other apparatuses for accelerating internal reactions.
● Storage Tank : A large container that holds materials, intermediate products or liquid forms supplied or produced before/after installation.